Kalkine started in February 2014 when the optimism, knowledge, and belief of one entrepreneur became a vision and passion to provide recommendations to investors about the right timing and pricing to achieve their goals.
To provide investment ideas to clients that enable them to navigate and achieve success in the complex markets, we, at Kalkine understand that Stocks are subject to swings or market fluctuations on an ongoing basis and more importantly how to take advantage of these fluctuations.
• B.E. Computer Science/ IT; Master of Computer Applications.
• Strong analytical and decision-making skills.
• Good written and spoken English.
• Ability to communicate effectively with external customers and internal teams.
• Familiarity with computer operating systems (Windows/Linux/Unix) and SQL/databases.
• Ability to work on several tasks at the same time and remain calm under pressure.
• Improve, execute, and effectively communicate significant analyses that identify meaningful trends and opportunities across the business
• Participate in regular meetings with management, assessing and addressing issues to identify and implement improvements toward efficient operations
• Provide strong and timely financial and business analytic decision support to business partners and various organizational stakeholders '
• Develop actionable roadmaps for improving workflows and processes, and establish and organize KPIs in line with global directives • Comply with all federal, state, and local legislation
• Understanding gathering Requirements from various stakeholders (Business/Operations/Product).
• Preparing Business Requirement Documents.
• Preparing high-level Business scenarios.
• Prepare the Business process flows / use cases.
• Provide proposed solutions to the business needs (including screen layouts).
• Identify Areas of Improvement in Product / Process / Systems.